Tauheed Epps better known by his stage name 2 Chainz (formerly Tity Boi), is an American rapper from College Park, Georgia. He initially gained recognition for being one-half of the Southern hip hop duo Playaz Circle, alongside his longtime friend and fellow rapper, Earl "Dolla Boy" Conyers. They are perhaps best known for being signed to fellow Georgia-based rapper Ludacris' Disturbing tha Peace label, as well as their debut single "Duffle Bag Boy".
In February 2012, Epps signed a solo record deal with Def Jam Records, an imprint of Universal Music Group. The following August, he released his debut studio album Based on a T.R.U. Story, to mixed reviews. The album spawned three successful singles: "No Lie", "Birthday Song", and "I'm Different", all of which charted in the top 50 of the Billboard Hot 100 and were certified Gold or higher by the RIAA, along with the album being certified Gold. His second studio album B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time was released on September 11, 2013. It was supported by the singles "Feds Watching", "Where U Been?", and "Used 2".
- Based on a T.R.U. Story (2012)
- B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time (2013)
- ColleGrove (2016)
- Pretty Girls Like Trap Music (2017)
- Rap or Go to the League (2019)
- 2 Chainz Gets His Big Booty Birthday Wish. Rap-Up.com. Retrieved on June 15, 2015.
- Critic Reviews for Based on a T.R.U. Story. Metacritic. Retrieved on November 20, 2012.