Template:Infobox person Caiden Cowger (born May 29, 1998) is a teenage conservative  radio talk show host, political commentator, author, and television network producer, and hosts a show on the Roku television platform.  Since he was 12, Cowger has hosted The Caiden Cowger Program, which is a political radio show. His talk show began in 2010 in West Virginia, providing commentary from the perspective of a young conservative teenager. He currently lives in West Virginia, from where he broadcasts the The Caiden Cowger Program, which is recognized as the most listened to millennial political show in America. 
The Caiden Cowger ProgramEdit
Cowger's radio show airs for two hours every Wednesday and Friday beginning at 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The program also broadcasts nationally on 13 streaming radio platforms. According to a document released by the Caiden Cowger Program, Cowger receives an estimated amount of 30,000 listeners per broadcast. 
The Caiden Cowger ShowEdit
- Being a Young Conservative (2011) Cowger Publishing ISBN 0-671-75145-X
- Restoring America (2012) Cowger Publishing ISBN 0-671-87120-X
In 2011, Cowger released his first book, Being a Young Conservative, followed by Restoring America in 2012.
On August 27, 2012, Cowger founded  Cowger Nation, which is an online conservative news website, that provides conservative opinion, and reports on national news stories. The name, Cowger Nation, is named after the founder and after its coverage of national political issues.
Junior Factor NationEdit
On July 27, 2012, Cowger co-founded Junior Factor Nation, along with his friend and business associate, Jayson Veley. 
On March 4, 2013, Caiden Cowger launched Cowger Network, which is a conservative news channel that provides a variety of conservative content. The network consists of multiple shows promoting conservatism and reporting on current events. On June 18, 2013, Caiden Cowger announced that Cowger Network would also be available on Roku, and currently has an estimated amount of 10,000 subscribers, and is available in over 3,000,000 homes. 
Cowger Nation PublicationEdit
The Cowger Nation Publication, which is Cowger Nation's in-print publication, was released in August of 2013. It is currently still in construction, and Cowger Nation is working on mass producing and distributing the literature.
In his first publication, Cowger describes himself as conservative. 
Cowger has been criticized for making controversial statements relating to homosexuality. On May 26, 2013, he accused President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden of 'making kids gay,' and has made the remark that homosexual adoption is child abuse. 
Cowger is critical of global warming, and believes that it is a natural occurrence, and is not man made. He is also not a supporter of green energy. In his book, Resorting America, Cowger stated, "President Obama has wasted [taxpayer] money on 'going green!' On green jobs, the President has spent $17.2 billion dollars to create only 3,545 jobs! This is ridiculous spending!" 
On Cowger's, The Caiden Cowger Program, he has interviewed multiple political personalities, including Herman Cain, Ben Shapiro,, John Raese, Larry Schweikart, Bryan Fischer, and many others.
Cowger has been a guest multiple times on Focal Point with Bryan Fischer , that broadcasts on American Family Radio. Segments from his show have been heard on The Glenn Beck Radio Program, Real Time with Bill Maher, Tosh.O, TMZ Live, The Young Turks, and on the The Stephanie Miller Show.
Obama is Making Kids GayEdit
On May 26, 2013, Cowger accused President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden of 'making kids gay.' In the video, Cowger stated, “You need to turn away from homosexuality, it is a perverted belief/[lifestyle], immoral, and not natural. It is wrong, homosexuality, the belief/[lifestyle] is condemned by God, and you will go to hell if you continue to follow this belief, unless you repent. It’s getting to the point where I can’t say that anymore.” – Caiden Cowger    
- ↑ Teen Claims On Radio Show That Obama ‘Is Making Kids Gay’: "A teenage conservative radio talk show host believes President Obama is making kids gay." (2013-06-8). Retrieved on June 8, 2013.
- ↑ About Caiden Cowger.
- ↑ JFN: "The 405 Media: "His radio show on skyrocketed to the most listened to teenage political show in the country.".
- ↑ The Caiden Cowger Program Station Affiliates.
- ↑ The Caiden Cowger Program's Ratings. Archived from the original on 2013-12-24.
- ↑ Roku Guide: Cowger Network.
- ↑ Creation Date of Cowger Nation.
- ↑ Leadership Institute: Teenage Voice Making (Air)Waves.
- ↑ The Launch of Cowger Network.
- ↑ Cowger Network: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT.
- ↑ The Cowger Nation Publication: Update Form Letter, sent to subscribers on December 23, 2013
- ↑ Being a Young Conservative, Published 2011 by Cowger Publishing
- ↑ Cowger: "Homosexual adoption is child abuse.". The Caiden Cowger Program (2013-06-18). Retrieved on June 18, 2013.
- ↑ Restoring America, Pages 70-71 Published November 28, 2012 by Cowger Publishing
- ↑ Teen radio host says 'Obama makes kids gay' in hate speech posted to YouTube: "Caiden Cowger, who has interviewed the likes of Herman Cain...". Retrieved on June 7, 2012.
- ↑ The Caiden Cowger Program: May 1, 2013
- ↑ John Raese Interview. Retrieved on July 10, 2013.
- ↑ The Caiden Cowger Program: June 13, 2013
- ↑ Bryan Fischer Interview. Retrieved on June 18, 2013.
- ↑ AFR: 15 year old conservative radio host Caiden Cowger. Retrieved on September 3, 2013.
- ↑ AFR: Young Caiden Cowger banned for life from YouTube for telling truth. Retrieved on December 14, 2013.
- ↑ The Glenn Beck Radio Program (The Blaze Update), June 7, 2013
- ↑ Huffington Post: Bill Maher Slams GOP: 'You Act Exactly Like 14-Year-Old Boys' (VIDEO). Retrieved on June 22, 2012.
- ↑ Comedy Central: Daniel's Town Hall Debate (VIDEO). Retrieved on November 23, 2012.
- ↑ TMZ: Homosexuality is 'Perverted' Choice 14-YEAR-OLD TALK SHOW HOST Gays Choose Perversion No Matter What Gaga Says. Retrieved on June 6, 2012.
- ↑ TYT: 14-Year-Old Conservative Talk Show Host Says President Obama Is 'Making Kids Gay'. Retrieved on June 9, 2012.
- ↑ The Stephanie Miller Show. Retrieved on June 11, 2012.
- ↑ Cowger: "Obama is Making Kids Gay". Retrieved on May 26, 2012.
- ↑ NY Daily News: "14-year-old conservative radio host slams Obama for ‘making kids gay'. Retrieved on June 6, 2012.
- ↑ The Blaze: "VIRAL VIDEO: TEEN CLAIMS OBAMA IS ‘MAKING KIDS GAY’ IN RADIO SHOW RANT AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY". Retrieved on June 7, 2012.
- ↑ The Huffington Post: Caiden Cowger, Conservative Teen Radio Host, Slams President Obama For 'Making Kids Gay'. Retrieved on June 8, 2012.
- The Caiden Cowger Program official site
- Caiden Cowger's official twitter
- The Caiden Cowger Program official facebook