Damien LeRoy, sometimes known professionally as DJ Ammo (also simply as Ammo), is an American disc jockey and music producer from Los Angeles, California. He has co-produced "The Time (Dirty Bit)" along with three other songs from The Black Eyed Peas' sixth studio album, The Beginning, and "4th of July (Fireworks)" by Kelis. DJ Ammo has produced the song "Touch the Sky" by Sean Paul, which was included in his fifth studio album, Tomahawk Technique. He also co-wrote and co-produced the song "Tik Tik Boom" by Britney Spears for her eighth studio album, Britney Jean.
Discography[edit | edit source]
As featured artist[edit | edit source]
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions||Album|
|2012||"Touch the Sky"
(Sean Paul featuring DJ Ammo)
(apl.de.ap featuring Damien Leroy)
References[edit | edit source]
- YRB Interview: DJ Ammo | YRB MAGAZINE. YRB Magazine (5 October 2010). Archived from the original on 10 December 2010. Retrieved on November 21, 2010.
- DJ Ammo - Austrian Charts. austriancharts.at/ Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02.
- DJ Ammo - Belgium (Flanders) Charts. ultratop.be/nl/ Hung Medien.
- DJ Ammo - Belgium (Wallonia) Charts. ultratop.be/fr/ Hung Medien.
- DJ Ammo - French Charts. lescharts.com/ Hung Medien.
- DJ Ammo - German Charts. charts.de/ Hung Medien.
[edit | edit source]
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia. The original content was at Damien LeRoy. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.(view authors).|