Then One Day was a Canadian indie pop band from Montréal, Quebec. Active from 1983 to 1987.
Then One Day was formed in 1983 by André Allore, Paul Gantous and James Rennie. Vocalist Terry Armstrong was recruited to round up the quartet.
The band released the EP, “Style Life”, in 1986 which was recorded at Silent Sound Studios in Montreal and contributed to the “Listen 2” compilation of Montreal music, on VOT records. They were one of the prominent Pop bands on the Montreal music scene in the mid 80’s. In 1987 the band were preparing to tour with new material which didn’t evolve.
Then One Day played their last show at Montreal’s Club Soda in 1987, with the unforeseen announcement of the band splitting up.
- André Allore - Guitar, Vocals (1983-1987)
- Terry Armstrong - Lead Vocals (1983-1987)
- Paul Gantous - Bass Guitar (1983-1987)
- James Rennie - Drums, Vocals (1983-1987)
- Live at Station 10 (1985)
- Style Life (1986)
- Listen 2 - A Faze Compilation (1986)
-  Discogs